1. Where can I use the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill is designed to cook authentic, char-grilled BBQ meals indoors all year round. On any day in any weather!
2. How does the Power Smokeless Grill help keep my kitchen clean?
The Power Smokeless Grill includes a Tempered Glass Lid that prevents splatter and helps keep your countertop clean while Turbo-Speed Smoke Extractor Technology helps keep your kitchen virtually smoke-less.
3. Is the unit easy to clean? Can I place it in the dishwasher?
Yes! The Grill and Griddle Plate are designed with Advanced Nonstick Coating, so nothing sticks the surface. There’s no soaking or scrubbing required afterwards. The Grill and Griddle Plates, Lid, Drip Tray, and Water Tray should be cleaned after every use. The Grill Plate, Griddle Plate, Drip Tray, Water Tray, and Glass Lid can be placed in the bottom rack of the dishwasher or washed by hand. The Base Unit can be washed by hand with a warm, damp cloth and mild cleaning liquid. The Heating Element should not get dirty due to it being covered by the Grill or Griddle Plates. If you do need to clean the heating unit, unplug the unit, allow it to cool completely, and wipe with a damp cloth.
4. Are there different Power Smokeless Grill models and sizes?
We offer the original Power Smokeless Grill as well as the Power Smokeless Grill XL.
The original and XL edition are 1200W. Both units can be upgraded to a 1500W unit.
The Power Smokeless Grill XL features a digital touchscreen.
The Power Smokeless Grill measures 19.7" L x 11.4" W x 7.5" H with Lid and 19.7” L x 11.4” W x 5.1” H without Lid.
The Power Smokeless Grill XL measures 22.1" x 13.2" W x 9.25" H with lid and 22.1" L x 13.2" W x 6.1" H without Lid.
5. How much can I cook on the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill has a large 13.75” x 8” grilling surface. You can grill six burgers or four steaks at one time.
The Power Smokeless Grill XL has a jumbo, family-size 15.5" x 9" grilling surface. You can grill eight burgers or six steaks at one time.
6. Does the Power Smokeless Grill include a griddle for pancakes?
The unit is sold by multiple retailers. Packaging differs based on retailers. Please check the retail package retail website for what is included with the unit.
7. How does Power Smokeless Grill transform into an electric skillet?
You can turn The Power Smokeless Grill into an electric skillet in seconds by replacing the Grill Plate with the Griddle Plate.
8. How does the Power Smokeless Grill help me cook healthier?
When cooking on the Power Smokeless Grill, fat and oil drain away into the removable Drip Tray. Plus, Advanced Nonstick Coating means no added butter or oil is required.
9. Is there a secret to getting the griddle to heat up and cook evenly?
The unit must be assembled correctly for it to heat up. Make sure the arrow imprinted on the Drip Pan is pointing toward the heating element area. Incorrect placement of the Drip Pan can cause the heating element not to work. Read your instruction manual for proper assembly of all the pieces.
10. How do I control the cooking temperature on the Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill’s LED Smart Temperature Control lets you adjust the temperature from 220° F to 450° F with just the push of a button. Heat is distributed evenly for perfect grilling without hot spots.
11. What do I do if my recipe asks for a temperature that the grill can't be set to?
Use the temperature closest to what the recipe calls for. Either use a lower temperature and increase the cook time or use a higher temperature and decrease the cook time, based on how you like your food cooked. Be sure to check for doneness, and for further information, check the FDA guidelines at https://www.fda.gov/food/buy-store-serve-safe-food/safe-food-handling
12. How does the Power Smokeless Grill reduce virtually all the smoke from grilling?
The smokeless technology works by using the fan and filling the Water Tray with 1.5 cups water. If you do not use enough water in the Water Tray, greasy, sugary, or oily food may increase smoke output. Also, ensure your lid is completely sealed over the grill, as this helps contain smoke and seal in the flavor. Temperature, food type, fat content and marinade can increase smoke output. Finally, make sure to thoroughly clean the grill/griddle plates after each use.
13. Does the grill give food a grilled flavor? Does it have a smoky taste?
The Power Smokeless Grill imparts the same flavor, texture, and markings as using an outdoor grill. Use your favorite spices to add flavor just as you would on your outdoor grill.
14. What type of utensils should I use to cook on the grill and griddle?
In order to preserve the nonstick surface, we recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
15. What are the lines between the temperatures on the Temperature Dial?
These lines are for design purposes only.
16. Where are the Electric Fan and Fan Cover?
Both the Electric Fan and Fan Cover are already installed into the unit Base. These parts are not packaged separately.
17. Is the Power Smokeless Grill PTFE & PFOA free/free of chemicals?
The Power Smokeless grill cooking surfaces have been tested and meet the recommended FDA standards for safe cooking.
18. Where is the grill manufactured?
The Power Smokeless Grill is manufactured in China.
19. Can I order parts for the grill?
Yes, please contact customer service at 973-287-5108.
20. Do you have to put water in the water tray for it to be smokeless?
Yes. You must put about 1.5 cups of water in the water tray. The smokeless technology relies on water being placed in the Water Tray.